Get in touch with your Things
Any object that can be attached to an Arduino microcontroller is a potential Things: get interaction in wireless or wired, acts automatically and is even remotely controllable from you smartphone or tablet.
Starts in three steps : get your building blocks, load Souliss and get your Things on the smartphone.
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
- Souliss_Logic_T52 - Temperature measure (-20, +50) °C
- Souliss_Logic_T53 - Humidity measure (0, 100) %
- Souliss_Logic_T54 - Pressure measure (0, 1500) hPa
- Souliss_Logic_T55 - Voltage (0, 400) V
- Souliss_Logic_T56 - Current (0, 25) A
- Souliss_Logic_T57 - Power (0, 6500) W
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
|XBoard Relay from DFRobot supported in Souliss|